Wednesday 6 February 2013

♫♥♫ What’s my culture? ♫♥♫ - Tiffanatic !



There was quite a bit of difficulty for me in defining my culture. But after some quick thoughts I was about to end up the struggle with only that person to whose culture I belong. Music is something that can kindle your emotions and passion. When you look closely, the kind of music you listen to defines you as a person.

The media text I chose is a music album ‘So Alive’ by Tiffany Alvord, a shining YouTuber, singer, vlogger who just started her career by posting videos in YouTube. She composes songs in all genres from melody to punk. But as a lover of music I think she is the best person I can ever think off. Apart from music, her pleasing personality and kind nature is the one that makes me relate more to her.  Her songs and covers are released in her channel and one of my favorites is called ‘So Alive’ one of her latest albums. 


I can associate to her songs and her way of life more as she is also a student and my life and her life revolves in quite similar circles. But another factor that attracts me more to her songs is that she is a flash of hope for anyone as she just started her career by posting random music videos and now with her passion, love, and affinity towards music has brought her into limelight. Most of her songs are uplifting, enchanting and more. She has been an inspiration to kindle my passion for music. So this is how I define the particular media text for my culture.




No comments:

Post a Comment